Teaching Demonstration Session #2
- 30-40 minute lesson demonstration (mock teaching)
Demonstrate beginning, ending, and most lesson activities.
- Should include some type of experimentation
- Can include aspects of your microteaching if additional components and/or something new is included
- Sources of Experimentation: overseas experiences, microteaching, TTP courses, TTP Kitchen, Resource Books, and/or TTP goals
Not sure what to try? Perhaps a semi-flipped lesson
- Priorities: Realistic, Replicable, Demonstrates TEE (assessment criteria)
- Must be somewhat unique within your TTP class
- Preparation Time: June 18 ~ June 27
- Demonstrations: June 25 ~ July 6
- Teaching Demonstration Lesson Overview Form (make a copy and save in your Teaching Demonstration Folder)
- Sign-up in your Teaching Workshop Group Notes
- Teaching Demonstration Overview Examples: Elementary Secondary
1) Please post your activities in the TTP Kitchen.
You do not need to copy and paste the entire overview, but please make sure to include:
Google Presentations can be embedded. Other materials can be uploaded to Google Drive and link to.
- Summary of feedback, adaptations, variations
- Review the self-assessment criteria and reflection questions
- Take another look at your Teaching Demonstration Overview
- Watch your video (Be observant, but be KIND)
- Complete the Self Assessment form.
- Complete the self-assessment form and answer the reflection questions on the Teaching Demonstration Reflection Form (or if you prefer on the back of the assessment form)